All groups and messages
Send feedback to Google
Great Life Recommendations from Ron Kaufman
Skip to first unread message
Aug 13, 2022, 11:28:30 AM
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Sign in to forward
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Report message as abuse
Sign in to report message as abuse
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
Chapter-1: Everyday wisdom:
1. Thought is the original source of all wealth, all success, all material gain, all great discoveries and inventions and of all achievement. – Claude Bristol
2. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. – William James
3. Great People talk about ideas, average people talk about events; small people talk about other people. – Anonymous
4. You can tell whether a person is clever by his answers, you can tell whether a person is wise by his questions. – Mahfouz Naguib
5. Going to work for a big company is like getting on a train. Are you going at sixty miles an hour or the company is going at sixty miles an hour and you are just sitting? – Paul Getty
6. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts. – Marcus Aurelius
7. A wise man never knows all, a fool knows everything – African proverb
8. None of us is as smart as all of us. – Japanese proverb
Chapter-2: Profound Wisdom:
1- More mistakes, more experience. More experience, less mistakes.
2- If you are patient in moments of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow. – Chinese Proverb.
3- Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking. – Jackson Brown.
4- Information applied gives knowledge. Knowledge applied yields wisdom. Wisdom applied brings success.
5- To the man who only has a hammer, everything looks like a nail. – Abraham Maslow (the world we see is the reflection of who we are)
6- Speak to open the minds of others, listen to open your own.
Chapter-3: Insightful Wisdom:
1- Thoughts have power, thoughts are energy. You can make your own world or break it by your own thinking – Susan Taylor
2- The commentator makes a noise, the activists makes a difference.
Chapter-4: Acquiring Wisdom:
1- I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow. – Woodrow Wilson.
2- The ability to focus attention on important things is a defining characteristic of intelligence. – Robert Shiller
3- What we see depends mainly on what we look for. – John Lubbock
4- Being willing to change allows you to move from a point of view to a Viewing Point – A higher, more expansive place, from which you can see both sides. – Thomas Crum
5- Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. – Plato (Speak only when your words improve the silence)
6- Half of being smart is knowing what you are dumb about. – Solomon Short. (The other half is finding someone smart about it who can help you)
7- The difference between a smart man and a wise man is that a smart man knows what to say and a wise man knows when to say and whether or not to say. – Frank Garafola.
Blogger, Editor, Web Dev Enthusiast
Reply to author
0 new messages