Free Yourself From Ego

Junaid Tahir

Nov 9, 2022, 2:33:55 AM11/9/22

When someone corrects us, or when something happens that reflects our mistake, we tend to get defensive. This actually is a form of ego, which deprives learning. At least to you, we need to be honest and see what we can learn from it. This helps us to enrich ourselves and progress constantly.

Today, think of one incident where things went wrong. You will then see what to learn from it. Even if 99% of it is another person's mistake, do not think of that right now, but be focused only on what you learn from it. Ensure to repeat this exercise for any other incidents that happened today. See the result which you have never dreamed of yet.

Junaid Tahir
Blogger, Editor, Designer
Exceediance | allgoodschools