Fwd: C. Cowles & Co. Update: Community Listening Session, December 2, 7pm

Aaron Goode

Nov 23, 2015, 2:30:43 PM11/23/15
to dws...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Aaron Greenberg" <aldergr...@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 23, 2015 12:15 PM
Subject: C. Cowles & Co. Update: Community Listening Session, December 2, 7pm
To: "Aaron Greenberg" <aldergr...@gmail.com>

Dear friends,

The historic CCowles & Company building has been for sale for some time. Many of you were able to join our community tour of the building in June. (If you missed it, there is coverage here and here and beautiful photos from ILoveNewHaven here).

After many months of looking and much interest, CCowles & Company has settled on a buyer: RMS Companies. You may know RMS from the work that they and their proprietor, Randy Salvatore, have done at The Novella on Howe Street as well as other projects in and around New Haven.

Last week representatives from RMS attended the Downtown/Wooster Square Community Management team. You can read about their introduction here.

Next week, Wednesday, December 2 at 7pm [please note the date change!] at the New Light High School (21 Wooster Place) there will be a community listening session with RMS so that they can consider our neighborhood's priorities in this development. (You can find the Facebook event here.)

Should you have any questions, suggestions or concerns in the meantime please feel free to reach out to RMS directly: water...@rms-companies.com

See you soon,

--
Aaron Greenberg | (203) 903-1352 |  Ward 8 Alder