From: "DWSCMT - Downtown Wooster Square Community Management Team" <kwcou...@gmail.com>
Date: May 16, 2015 10:44 AM
Subject: Wednesday: Dining Out with Green Drinks at Fornarelli's
To: <aaron...@aya.yale.edu>

View this email in your browser

Dining Out with Green Drinks Wednesday

Hey Downtown and Wooster Square community,

For our May Community Dining Out we will be partnering with Green Drinks. We will be dining out on Wednesday, May 20th, at Fornarelli's Ristorante (99 Orange St) at 6:00 PM. Come by and meet new neighbors and support a local business!

Let us know you're coming by replying to this email or joining the Facebook event online here

Hope to see you then.

DWSCMT

Sign up for email updates from DWSCMT
Like DWSCMT on Facebook
Follow DWSCMT on Twitter

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

This email was sent to aaron...@aya.yale.edu
Downtown Wooster Square Community Management Team · 44 Orange St · New Haven, CT 06510 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
回复全部
回复作者
转发