Fwd: The Future of Grand Ave., Meeting 4/22, 6pm

Aaron Goode

Apr 21, 2014, 2:21:36 PM4/21/14
to dws...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aaron Greenberg <aldergr...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 8:10 AM
Subject: The Future of Grand Ave., Meeting 4/22, 6pm
To: Aaron Greenberg <aldergr...@gmail.com>

Dear friends,

Next week (Tuesday, April 22 at 6pm) there will be a public meeting at the Church of St. Paul and St. James (57 Olive St.) with the New Haven Housing Authority and Economic Development Corporation to discuss the future of Grand Ave. between Olive St. and Hamilton St.

In the next few years money from the City and grants from HUD will be earmarked to redevelop and improve that stretch of Grand Ave.

This meeting will be an important first opportunity to get the conversation started about what we want that vital part of our neighborhood (and our city) to look like.

Spread the word, and hope to see you then!

--
Aaron Greenberg | (203) 903-1352 |  Ward 8 Alder