Fwd: Community Meeting: Traffic Calming on Olive St.

Aaron Goode

Nov 12, 2014, 1:15:53 PM11/12/14
to dws...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aaron Greenberg <aldergr...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 1:04 PM
Subject: Community Meeting: Traffic Calming on Olive St.
To: Aaron Greenberg <aldergr...@gmail.com>

Dear friends,

As you may have heard, two weeks ago our longtime neighbor Dolores Dogolo was struck and killed by a car as she crossed Olive St. at Greene St. (See coverage in the New Haven RegisterIndependent, and on WTNH.)

This tragedy has sparked a number of conversation across the neighborhood about the need to investigate traffic calming measures on Olive St.

Next Tuesday, November 18 at 7:30pm in the Parish Hall of the Church of St. Paul & St. James (57 Olive St.) we will be joined by Department Heads from City Hall to discuss how to move forward on this issue.

Please spread the word. (See poster, attached.)

Hope to see you there

--
Aaron Greenberg | (203) 903-1352 |  Ward 8 Alder

Community Meeting-Traffic Calming.pdf