Fwd: TOMORROW: You're invited to New Haven Bike Month's Launch Party!

Aaron Goode

Apr 19, 2016, 8:35:15 AM4/19/16
to dws...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "New Haven Bike Month" <nhvbik...@gmail.com>
Date: Apr 19, 2016 8:22 AM
Subject: TOMORROW: You're invited to New Haven Bike Month's Launch Party!
To: <aaron...@gmail.com>

Come out to the New Haven Bike Month Launch Party!
View this email in your browser

REMINDER: You're invited New Haven Bike Month 2016's Launch Party!

This is a reminder that tomorrow is New Haven Bike Month's Launch Party! It's time to celebrate and welcome in what's going to be an incredible month of 100+ biking events across our city.

Spread the word now by printing out or forwarding our full-size posters, postcards, and calendar here!

Thank you to Green Drinks for hosting this awesome event (y'all rock!).

Send this invite to 5 super awesome friends who should be at the Launch Party!

New Haven Bike Month 2016 Launch Party

Wednesday, April 20th @ 6PM
(with speakers at 7pm)
Bradley Street Bike Co-op
138 Bradley St
See the Facebook event!
By working closely with New Haven neighbors and neighborhoods on planning events throughout the month, Bike Month is building towards a vision where every person in every neighborhood feels safe, excited, and empowered to ride their bikes.

Get involved!
Twitter
Facebook
Website

This email was sent to aaron...@gmail.com
New Haven Bike Month · 165 Church St · New Haven, Ct 06511 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp