Reminder: DCAT Call Today at 12 ET - note different Zoom link

1 view

Chapman, Kimberly A - (kimberlychapman)

Apr 9, 2024, 11:05:12 AMApr 9
to dspace-c...@googlegroups.com, DSpaceCommuni...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Please join us at the DSpace Community Advisory Team (DCAT) meeting, Tuesday, April 9th, 2024, 12 pm Eastern Time.

This meeting will focus on the DSpace 8.0 Testathon.

Date & Time

    April 9th, 2024, 12:00 Eastern (time change due to daylight savings time)

    See the world clock to determine the meeting time for your location.

    Meeting length: one hour

Join information:

We will be using the following Zoom link for the meeting: (Note we are NOT using the Lyrasis Zoom for this meeting – see the Zoom link and passcode below)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://arizona.zoom.us/j/89089194592 (Meeting ID: 890 8919 4592) Passcode: dspace

Agenda and Zoom link:

https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/cmtygp/April+2024+DCAT+Meeting

Kimberly Chapman