Call for Speakers | Early Bird Discounts | Scholarships | Data Viz Competition: Women in Analytics Conference - WIA 2020 - June 3-5, 2020

Lauren Burke

Aug 2, 2019, 12:56:28 PM8/2/19
to Data Science for Social Good
Interested in sharing your knowledge of analytics, data science, machine learning, and AI? Apply Here: https://womeninanalytics.com/call-for-speakers/

Details
Women in Analytics Conference
June 3-5, 2020 | Columbus, OH

3 Days - 6 Tracks - 45 Presenters - 1200 Attendees

Discounts
- Students - 75% off
- Non-Profit -  45% off
- Group Orders -  Up to 20% off

What is WIA?
An Analytics Conference. Featuring Women. For Everyone.

Our mission is to provide visibility to the women making an impact in the analytics space and provide a platform for women to lead the conversations around the advancements of analytical research, development, and applications.

Who Attends?
WIA brings together industry leaders, technical experts, entrepreneurs, and academia to discuss the latest technologies, frameworks, strategies, and methodologies proven to be successful while showcasing as speakers the women who have helped develop and execute them.​

Our speaker line-up is reserved exclusively for women, using a definition inclusive of all who identify as women and also welcoming genderqueer and nonbinary individuals. All other aspects of the conference are open to everyone including attendance, competitions, sponsorships, and student and financial aid scholarships!

Content & Topics
The 3-day Women in Analytics Conference features over 50 hours of high-quality analytics content delivered by 45 industry and academic thought leaders through top-notch presentations, engaging panel discussions, hands-on training, and five expert-led workshops. Other WIA highlights include the Data Visualization Competition, AI Product Showcase, Student Breakfast, and Job Fair. The conference features non-stop networking opportunities for both attendees and sponsors, and well as optional interest-specific activities. WIA 2020 will feature 6 tracks covering a broad range of topics.

- Advanced methods in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AI, and Statistics
- Driving Value & Uncovering Insights with BI, Data Visualization, & Storytelling
- Governance, Risk, Policies, & Ethics
- Leadership, Strategy, Culture, Talent
- Platforms, Tools, Data, and Infrastructure
- Innovative Use Cases & Emerging Trends

Data Visualization Competition
Showcase your data-driven artistic skills! Top 5 finalists win tickets to the conference plus the opportunity to compete for top prizes in our Data Gallery.
Submissions open August 12, 2019. Apply: https://womeninanalytics.com/conference/data-viz-competition/

Scholarships
Scholarships opening soon! Check back or subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
Link: https://womeninanalytics.com/conference/scholarship-applications/

Fly-In: Opens August 5, 2019. Covers travel & Full Conference Pass.

Student: Opens August 26, 2019. Covers Full Conference Pass. Includes Student Breakfast.

Financial Aid: Opens August 26, 2019. Covers a significant portion of the registration fee (50% or greater).

Contact
Have a question about attending, speaking or becoming a sponsor?

Contact: lauren...@womeninanalytics.com

Connect on Social Media!
Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn

Hope to see you there!

Lauren Burke
Director of Operations, Women in Analytics