ML India Bangalore chapter - 4th meetup - Guest speaker from Xerox Research

Nishank Varshney

May 23, 2016, 3:17:20 AM5/23/16
to ds4-soc...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

ML India's Bangalore chapter is going to have its fourth meetup next Saturday, on 28th May 2016.

We have a guest speaker - Arijit Biswas, research scientist at Xerox Research Centre India (XRCI), who'll be talking about fundamentals of Convolutional Neural Networks such as convolution, pooling, dropout etc. He will also talk about RNNLSTM and their architectural details. In the end, he will briefly discuss his recent research work on multimodal deep learning where temporal and multimodal information are combined using deep neural networks for classification or regression tasks.

RSVP your participation on the link below.

Link: http://bit.do/b3iSi

Speaker bio: http://bit.do/b3iSa

A shout out to Sritulasi for leading the meetup initiative in Bangalore.

Read about our earlier meetups here.

To join our mailing list for the latest updates, click here.

Thanks
Nishank Varshney
Aspiring Minds Research

Research blog: Learn more about what we do
ASSESS 2015: Our annual international workshop on data-driven assessments
Data science for kids: Our fun initiative to teach kids data science