check, check

Igor Riđanović

Aug 19, 2021, 1:54:01 PM8/19/21
to DS-List

Just checking if anyone is listening still.

In the military we had to establish a brief radio contact every 3 hours to make sure the other side could copy.

--
Igor Riđanović

213.293.8230 Los Angeles
hdhead.com  metafide.com

Brian Bearg

Aug 19, 2021, 1:56:25 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com

Copy

Brian Bearg

Video Editor

Phone:   541.864.1757

Email:   bbe...@lithia.com

From: ds-...@googlegroups.com <ds-...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Igor Riđanović <ig...@hdhead.com>
Date: Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 10:54 AM
To: DS-List <ds-...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: check, check

Caution: External Sender

Legacy file uploads can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7UT9Nhp99kVZWMwZjdlYjgtYzMwYS00YjVhLTgwYWEtMGU2YTc2YzZmNWM4&hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DS-List" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ds-list/1a87ef3a-ec7a-5d65-9b1b-056edf33361d%40hdhead.com.

Janke, Roy

Aug 19, 2021, 2:01:44 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com

10-4 Good buddy - Smokey - Burt Reynolds | Meme Generator

Bell_Media_Eng_Hor_Colour

Roy Janke

Supervising Video Editor

Bell Media Studios North

9 Channel Nine Court, Scarborough, ON, M1S 4B5

External Email: Please use caution when opening links and attachments / Courriel externe: Soyez prudent avec les liens et documents joints

Derek Herr

Aug 19, 2021, 2:18:27 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Holy crap, is this thing still on?

Aug 19, 2021, 2:18:51 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Still here!

-Gus

Carlos Filipe Sousa

Aug 19, 2021, 2:22:27 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Loud and clear!

Jason Russell

Aug 19, 2021, 2:24:11 PM8/19/21
to DS group
New phone, who dis?  😉

Still here. Glad to see all the familiar faces/names.

Jason

|Skip

Aug 19, 2021, 2:31:22 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Check. Still working-- but my DSs are gathering dust now.

Bob Maple

Aug 19, 2021, 2:34:48 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
The list has been rejecting a bunch of our messages for a few weeks,
maybe they've finally fixed it.

--

| Bob Maple
| Stick it to the NSA - Get my public key at http://burner.com/about/
|
| When love is gone, there's always justice. And when justice is gone,
| there's always force. And when force is gone, there's always Mom.
| Hi, Mom! -Laurie Anderson

Mark Hollis

Aug 19, 2021, 2:47:08 PM8/19/21
to Roy Janke
Did you try turning it off then back on?
> --
> --
>
> Legacy file uploads can be found here:
> https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7UT9Nhp99kVZWMwZjdlYjgtYzMwYS00YjVhLTgwYWEtMGU2YTc2YzZmNWM4&hl=en
>
> --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DS-List" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ds-list/4645f6fb-f483-f636-bab3-ba978089bb7f%40burner.com.

david m. friedman

Aug 19, 2021, 4:05:40 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Back in the day when Thomas Edison was a overnight telegraph operator,
one of his first inventions was a device to send the letter ‘A’ once an hour to prove that he was still was awake.
They found out and fired him.

Legacy file uploads can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7UT9Nhp99kVZWMwZjdlYjgtYzMwYS00YjVhLTgwYWEtMGU2YTc2YzZmNWM4&hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DS-List" group.

Knut A. Helgeland

Aug 19, 2021, 4:23:42 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com

🙂
_______________
Knut A. Helgeland
_______________

19. aug. 2021 kl. 22:05 skrev david m. friedman <gev...@gmail.com>:

Back in the day when Thomas Edison was a overnight telegraph operator,

Sean Stall

Aug 19, 2021, 4:34:19 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Wassssuuuuupppp?!?

Sean
---
Sean E. Stall
Owner|Lead Artist
Ironik Design & Post, inc.
www.ironikdesign.com

glenn sakatch

Aug 19, 2021, 4:53:38 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Still here....waiting for DS 12

Knut A. Helgeland

Aug 19, 2021, 5:34:28 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
That would require some serious black magic shit.

Tony Quinsee-Jover

Aug 19, 2021, 5:40:02 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Oooh... I made a few tweaks and moaned a lot to the black hole that is
Google's Help Centre Support... it appears that it worked

T.

On 19/08/2021 19:34, Bob Maple wrote:
> The list has been rejecting a bunch of our messages for a few weeks,
> maybe they've finally fixed it.

Tony Quinsee-Jover

Aug 19, 2021, 5:40:46 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
What, you never got that?

On 19/08/2021 21:53, glenn sakatch wrote:
> Still here....waiting for DS 12

Declan MacErlane

Aug 19, 2021, 7:30:09 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Still here :-D
> --
> --
>
> Legacy file uploads can be found here:
> https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7UT9Nhp99kVZWMwZjdlYjgtYzMwYS00YjVhLTgwYWEtMGU2YTc2YzZmNWM4&hl=en
>
> --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DS-List" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ds-list/2a5d3e55-c82f-ca9f-b4f2-186a9c29b5c9%40hdheaven.co.uk.

Schy Gleason

Aug 19, 2021, 8:23:49 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Roger Roger

Sent from my iPhone

Victor Wolansky

Aug 19, 2021, 10:04:25 PM8/19/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Copy copy.  10-4.  Ahahah

Sent from my iPhone

mark.st...@juno.com

Aug 20, 2021, 10:14:13 AM8/20/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
read you 5-by-5

Please note: message attached

From: Victor Wolansky <vic...@e3post.com>
To: ds-...@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 22:03:29 -0400

Jason Russell

Aug 20, 2021, 4:39:35 PM8/20/21
to DS group
Look what just popped up on REV as I was looking to export some caption files. I haven't seen a reference to DS in years outside of this group. Timely.
Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 3.36.51 PM.png

Legacy file uploads can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7UT9Nhp99kVZWMwZjdlYjgtYzMwYS00YjVhLTgwYWEtMGU2YTc2YzZmNWM4&hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DS-List" group.

Aug 20, 2021, 5:23:07 PM8/20/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com

John Heiser

Aug 23, 2021, 5:30:25 PM8/23/21
to ds-list
Better late than never, eh?

----

john heiser | senior video editor

p: 205.949.9513

o: 205.949.9494

o2ideas.com

505 20th Street North, Suite 1500

birmingham, alabama 35203

Tom Phillips

Aug 24, 2021, 8:53:23 AM8/24/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com

Schy Gleason

Aug 24, 2021, 1:45:15 PM8/24/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Others have come and gone... but the "DS-List" is still the best OG on the net.

Yes, this is my #PO - (personal opinion)... from years of "reply all" abuse, "on vacation"- auto email response and 2 am posting questions fatigue waiting for Tony to reply with the answer...

Tony Quinsee-Jover

Aug 25, 2021, 11:00:51 AM8/25/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com

42

On 24/08/2021 18:44, Schy Gleason wrote:
Others have come and gone... but the "DS-List" is still the best OG on the net.

Yes, this is my #PO - (personal opinion)... from years of "reply all" abuse, "on vacation"- auto email response and 2 am posting questions fatigue waiting for Tony to reply with the answer...

Janke, Roy

Aug 25, 2021, 2:01:49 PM8/25/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com

Oddly enough, I recently learned the “truth” behind the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

Let’s see if I can explain this correctly…result of the Ascii code 42 is an Asterisk, and an Asterisk is the universal symbol for “anything”.  So the answer is quite literally ANYTHING you want it to be.  I can’t believe it took me this long to learn that.  That Douglas Adams…more brilliant than we will ever know.

Bell_Media_Eng_Hor_Colour

Roy Janke

Supervising Video Editor

Bell Media Studios North

9 Channel Nine Court, Scarborough, ON, M1S 4B5

Dermot Shane

Aug 25, 2021, 2:11:43 PM8/25/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Dermot

Thanks for responding…..

Here is the dial-in scoop for the Avid DS call on Monday, August 5th at 11:00 AM EST if you can make it.  The call will start at 11:00 AM EST for a duration of 1 hour (10:00 AM Central, 9:00 AM Mountain and 8:00 AM Pacific).

used DS last week for a few hours, doing fixes and titles for a feature while Resolve was exporting the rest of the master

Schy Gleason

Aug 25, 2021, 2:24:58 PM8/25/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
I learned stuff today. -  "*"  is the real answer to everything...
This Brain Trust is still working hard at solving the world's problems.

Thanks, Tony. Thanks, Roy

Cheers ;)

Philip Herring

Jim Fink

Sep 6, 2021, 5:04:02 PM9/6/21
to DS-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Phil, nore than 2 hours.. but Hello...

Thanks Tone for the Fix.. whatever it was.