Leawo Blu ray Creator

1 view

Jim Fink

Jan 4, 2022, 9:06:33 AM1/4/22
to DS-...@googlegroups.com
Anyone use this for BluRay burning.

I have been using Toast 19 titanium, and having issues with a
new NOLYTH drive. Other Matsushita drives work fine, and the seller is specing that I use the - Leawo Blu ray Creator - software to burn BluRay with their drive.

I don't think Toast is as buggy as the drive I am trying to use.
Unless Toast in now more of a POS that I previously thought.

Any thoughts on - Leawo Blu ray Creator -

Shea Shea.
Jim

--
Jim Fink

New Century Digital Media
(919) 423-4363
j...@ncdm.tv

Rob Anderson

Jan 4, 2022, 9:37:54 AM1/4/22
to ds-...@googlegroups.com

Jim,

I use Imgburn for burning Blu-ray.

-Rob

Legacy file uploads can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7UT9Nhp99kVZWMwZjdlYjgtYzMwYS00YjVhLTgwYWEtMGU2YTc2YzZmNWM4&hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DS-List" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ds-list/f8a2c4b3-c3e0-0261-29fa-e83cb7b3e519%40ncdm.tv.

Jim Fink

Jan 4, 2022, 3:23:38 PM1/4/22
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rob, this is for use in Mac Landia..!!
is anyone having issues with Toast 19 for MAC being flakey ?

----