DS and OFX

Tony Quinsee-Jover

Dec 16, 2021, 3:53:38 PM12/16/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Playing with my new DS workstation, which I'll post an update on when
it's fully finished.

I've downloaded some OFX effects to experiment with - where do they have
to go for DS to see them?  I can't remember, and the Install
instructions are mute on the subject.

Cheers,
Tone :)

Bob Maple

Dec 16, 2021, 4:08:39 PM12/16/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
On 12/16/2021 1:53 PM, Tony Quinsee-Jover wrote:

> Playing with my new DS workstation, which I'll post an update on when
> it's fully finished.
>
> I've downloaded some OFX effects to experiment with - where do they have
> to go for DS to see them?  I can't remember, and the Install
> instructions are mute on the subject.

Try

C:\Program Files\Common Files\OFX or possibly
C:\Program Files\Common Files\OFX\Plugins

(I have 'Plugins' folder, but don't think I remember ever having any OFX
plugins so it's empty..)

--

| Bob Maple
| Stick it to the NSA - Get my public key at http://burner.com/about/
|
| When love is gone, there's always justice. And when justice is gone,
| there's always force. And when force is gone, there's always Mom.
| Hi, Mom! -Laurie Anderson

Tony Quinsee-Jover

Dec 16, 2021, 4:43:14 PM12/16/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I tried that location - DS doesn’t see ‘em.

No worries, it’s not like it’s important :)

Cheers,
Tone.

Sent by magic over t'interweb

> On 16 Dec 2021, at 21:09, Bob Maple <bob...@burner.com> wrote:
> --
> --
>
> Legacy file uploads can be found here:
> https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7UT9Nhp99kVZWMwZjdlYjgtYzMwYS00YjVhLTgwYWEtMGU2YTc2YzZmNWM4&hl=en
>
> --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DS-List" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ds-list/7b2ae018-b088-9ff8-7fd3-d5b87d1aabe2%40burner.com.

Dermot Shane

Dec 16, 2021, 4:46:52 PM12/16/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
some indeed to be dropped into that folder from their installer, BCC / Sapphire / Neat come to mind

Tony Quinsee-Jover

Dec 16, 2021, 7:19:12 PM12/16/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
BCC puts them there all by itself but DS didn’t see ‘em.

I’ll play a little more.

Sent by magic over t'interweb

glenn sakatch

Dec 16, 2021, 7:51:06 PM12/16/21
to ds-...@googlegroups.com
I think i have an old post on this list somewhere saying where I had to put my boris ofx.

Glenn Sakatch

Dec 17, 2021, 6:51:10 PM12/17/21
to DS-List
actually my post may have been talking avx plugins.