daylily OZARK BLUSH - broomstick scapes, good branching

1 view

Jane

Jun 21, 2017, 9:33:56 AM6/21/17
to Daylily Spider, Daylily Images2
I've attached images of first blooms of the season on my recent registration, OZARK BLUSH. The scapes are large, & the branching is good. The lady was wearing black so the scapes could be seen - it was early, early morning, & I was barely awake!

Ozark Blush (Mahan, 2016)
height 40 in.(102 cm), bloom 9 in.(23 cm), season MLa, Semi-Evergreen, Tetraploid, 33 buds, 5 branches, Unusual Form Crispate,  Flesh pink polychrome, small green throat, and lightly ruffled petals. (Unfolding Paradox × Webster's Pink Wonder)

Jane Mahan
Elm Springs, west of Springdale, NW Arkansas

ozark blush IMG_0594.jpg
Ozark Blush -branching -bloom.jpg
Ozark Blush IMG_0597.jpg