daylily - GRAPE SWAG, Mahan

Jane

Oct 6, 2017, 4:03:54 PM10/6/17
to Daylily Spider, Daylily Images2
My lovely GRAPE SWAG is showing off several rebloom scapes - curly, reverse bitone. There are several that will continue blooming until late October, barring killing freeze.

Brings the best of both parents, ZUNI THUNDERBIRD & LOVELY PINK LADY.

Grape Swag (Mahan, 2016)
height 34 in.(86 cm), bloom 7 in.(18 cm), season M, Rebloom, Semi-Evergreen, Diploid, 32 buds, 5 branches, Unusual Form Cascade,  Lavender purple reverse bitone with veining on petals and faint purple halo above large lime green throat. (Zuni Thunderbird × Lovely Pink Lady)

​******​

​I am scheduled for my fourth cancer surgery on October 24. ​Same area, but different spot. Kind of got in the way of my daylily activities this year!!!

Jane Mahan
Elm Springs, west of Springdale, NW Arkansas

Grape Swag IMG_6822.jpg
Grape Swag IMG_6824.jpg