daylily seedlings from Linda Michaels -(mainsqueeze x NNwSH12 x mythperception)

1 view

Jane

Feb 6, 2017, 11:03:46 AM2/6/17
to Daylily Images2, Daylily Spider, Linda Michaels
Two more seedlings from seeds I purchased from Linda Michaels. Talk about skinny!!

The cross is (mainsqueeze x NNwSH12 x mythperception) - & I got 4 different seedlings with this parentage. All different, all very, very spidery!

I hope I am not boring anyone with too many photos.

Jane Mahan
Elm Springs, west of Springdale, NW Arkansas

mainsqueeze x NNwSH12 x mythperception 4 ffo IMG_7494.jpg
mainsqueeze x NNwSH12 x mythperception 4 IMG_1729.jpg