daylily - NO, HELEBORES

Jane

Feb 18, 2017, 1:09:33 PM2/18/17
to Daylily Images2, Daylily Spider, miniature daylilies
Before the daylily photo season begins, I wanted to share an image of the only helebores I grow. I have one seedling that Duane Hurlbert sent me, & 2 friends shared hellebores with me. (Duane's is the smallest bloom in the dish).

Yellow crocus are blooming, 1 daffodil on south side of building had a bloom today, & 2 hyacinths in protected (South-facing location) are in bloom. All spring bulbs, including tulip foliage, are out of ground, growing as if it were mid-March.

Purple Martins are already seen in mid-Arkansas, so soon, they will be checking out our houses.

Jane Mahan
Elm Springs, west of Springdale, NW Arkansas

hellebores -Ann, Betty, Duane IMG_3133.jpg