daylily seedling -, just a fun bloom [(Butterpat x seedling) x I See Stars]

Jane

Jan 18, 2017, 12:33:14 PM1/18/17
to miniature daylilies, Daylily Spider, Daylily Images2
This fused bloom was interesting. [(Butterpat x seedling) x I See Stars]

Jane Mahan
Elm Springs, west of Springdale, NW Arkansas

butterpat x unknown) X I See Stars -quad poly IMG_0010.jpg
butterpat x unknown) X I See Stars -quad poly.jpg

Lanny Morry

Jan 18, 2017, 12:34:58 PM1/18/17
to Jane, miniature daylilies, Daylily Spider, Daylily Images2
What a great photo Jane!  We actually had two fused daylilies in our Canadian garden this summer... and they really are knockouts when it happens aren't they?

Lanny

Lanny Morry
3901 River Road,
RR3 Manotick, Ontario