Re: Christianity is Evil

Paramendra Kumar Bhagat

Mar 16, 2023, 10:59:57 AM3/16/23
to Tilak Shrestha, dfn-...@googlegroups.com, ny...@googlegroups.com, nycn...@googlegroups.com, Chakradhar Mishra, FCPS sis Account, Ishwar Chandra Chaudhary, Ishwar Mishra, Jagadanand Chaudhary, Jagadish Shah, Jagadish Shah, Jagdish Yadav, Janardan Shah, Janardan Subedi, Jasmine Khatoon, Jay Mandal, Jay Nishant, Jay P Sah, Jay P. Sah, Jay Prakash Sah, Jay Ram Mandal, Jitendra Thakur, Kameshwar Yadav, Kala Uprety, Kalayani Thakur, Kamal Kant Labh, kami...@hotmail.com, Kanta Mallik, Karna Basant, Kaushal Jha, Kavin Aryal, Keshab Shreshta, kesha...@yahoo.com, Khusbu Yadav, Khushboou Singha, Khushbu Mishra, Khusi Ram Tiwari, Komal Dutta, Anita and Kripa Singh:, Krishan Hari Pushkar, krishh_s...@yahoo.com, Krishna Jha, Krishna Nirola, Kul Chandra Gautam, Kumod Shah, Kunal Jha, kund...@yahoo.com, Kundan Karna, lac_k...@yahoo.com, Lalan K. Dev, Lalbabu Sah, Lalit Jha, Lalit Jha, Lalit Mandal, Laxman Sah, Laxmi Sah, Madan Pathak, Madan Pathak, Madan Sah, Madan Thakur, Madhav Yadav, Mahabhit, Mahendra Karki, Mahendra Mahato, Mahesh Jha, Maheshwar Sah, Mala Jha, Mamta Singh, Manish Chaudhary, Manish Karn, Manish Singh, Manish Suman, Manisha Bhagat, Manju Singh, Manoj K. Sah, Manoj Prajapati, Manoj Ray, Manoj Singh, Medha Darshan, meera...@gmail.com, Mira Kumari, Mita Jha, Mithilesh Jha, Mithilesh Yadav, Mohan Kumar Yadav, Mukesh Jha, Mukesh Jha, Mukesh Kumar, Mukesh Mehta, Mukesh Singh, Mukti Upadhay, Nanda Kishor Singh, Narayan Deo, Narayan Mahato, Narayan Shah, Narendra P. Chaudhary, Naresh Jha, Naveen Dutta, Navin Karn, Navin Singh, Nawal Yadav, Nidhi Rani Shah, Nilesh Karna, Nilesh Karna, Nimesh Kumar, Niraj Gupta, Niraj Keyal, Nirmal Prasad Gupta, niti...@yahoo.com, nrn...@gmail.com, Om Goit, Om Prakash Shah, Padam Sharma, Pami Yadav, Pankaj Jalan, Pankaj Karna, Anand Pathak, Pawan Agrawal, Pawan Sharma, Peetambar Kushwaha, Phul Kumar Deo, Pinky Jha, pks...@hotmail.com, pns...@ucdavis.edu, pokh...@yahoo.com, Poonam Jha, Prabhat Jha, Prabhat Mahato, Pradeep Shah NJ, Pradeep Thapa, Pradip Sah, Prakash Sah, Pralhad KC, Pramod Gupta, Pramod Gupta, Pramod Jayswal, Pramod Jha, Pramod Kantha, Pramod Kumar Sah, Pramod Mishra, pram...@yahoo.com, Prashant Gami, Prashant Jha, Prashant Shah, Pravin Sah, Prawesh Dev, Prem Bhandari, Prem Nirala, Prem Singh, Er Pramod Sah, Punam Jha, Punam Thakur, Pushpa Pathak, Pushpa Pokhrel, Rajendra Adhikari, Raghbendra Dwivedy, Raj Sarraf, Raja P. Upadhyay, Rajan Kanth, Rajeeb Mishra, Rajesh Kumar Das, Rajesh Ray, Rajesh Ray, Rajesh Ray Yadav, Rakesh Chaudhary, Rajesh Shah, Rajesh Shah, Rajesh Tiwari, Rakesh Mandal, Rakesh Shah, Rakesh Shah, Rakesh Gupta, Ram Chaudhary, Ram Lakhan Singh, Ram Manohar Sah, Ram Manohar Sah, Ram N. Sah, Ram N. Sah, Ram N. Sah, Ram Naresh Pandey, Ram Ray, Ram Suresh Mahato, ram_...@hotmail.com, Ramakant Kharel, Ramdayal Yadav, rame...@rwss.org, Rameshwar Ray Yadav, Ranjana Jha, Ranjit Sah, Ranjit Saxena, Ranjit Ranjan, Rashmi Jha, Rashmi Jha, Rashmi Shah, Rashmi Thakur, Ratan Jha, Ratnesh Jha, Ratnesh Jha, Ravi Prashad, Ravi Shankar Prasad, Rekha Karn, reply...@yahoo.co.in, Rinku Kumari, Rishi Jha, Ritesh Chaudhary, Ritesh Mittal, rmi...@ucdavis.edu, Robert Loser, Roger Adhikari, Roshan Chaudhary, Roshan Giri, Ram Yadav, Sabita Mishra, Sachindra Bajracharya, sa...@yahoo.com, saj...@hotmail.com, Salilendra Sah, Saloni Agrawal, Sameer K Sah, Sandeep Raj Pandey, Sangita Yadav, Sanjay Gupta, Sanjay K. Karna, Sanjay Shrestha, Sanjay Yadav, sanjay kumar, Sanjeeb, Sanjeev Sah, Sanjeev Shah, Sanjeev Yadav, Sanjib Sah, Sanjiv Sah, Sant Sah, Santosh Jha, Santosh Jha, Santosh Nayak, Santosh Shah, Santosh Shah, saras...@yahoo.com, Sarbesh K. Chaudhary, Sarbesh K. Chaudhary, Sarla Pandey, Sarvendra Agahari, Sashi Mahato, Sashi Yadav, Satendra Shah, Satinder Singh, Satya N. Yadav, sd...@csuchico.edu, Seema Sah, Shailendra Shah, Shailendra Yadav, Shailesh Jha, Sharad Kayastha, Sharad Kumar Kayastha, Shayam Karki, Shiva Gautam, Shiva Shah, Shivam Ashirbadam, Shobha Sah, Shrawan Jha, Shree Govind Shah, Shree Parajuli, Shweta Gyawali, Shyam Krishna Shah, Shyam Suman, sidsi...@yahoo.com, Sikendra Shah, Simran Shah, Siru Adhikari, Sanjay Gami, Subhash Shah, Subhas Shah, Subhash Baitha, Subhash Mandal, Subhash Prasad, Subhash Sah, subha...@hotmail.com, Subhash Shah, Subodh Mallik, Subodh Shah, Sucheta Pyakurel, Sudhir Shah, Sudir Singh, Sujata Shah, Sujit Mishra, Sujit Mishra, Sukhdev Shah, Suman Sah, Sumit Shah, Suneel Sah, Sunil Dwivedy, Sunil Jha, Sunil K. Sah, Suraj Nayak, Surendra Chaudhary, aimsa...@gmail.com, Suresh K. Sah, Sushil Jha, Sushil Kumar, Sushil Sah, Sushil Shah, Sushil Chaudhary, T. K. Gupta, Tek Narayan Yadav, Tek Narayan Yadav, thak...@gmail.com, Tribhuvan Chaudhary, Umesh Yadav, Upendra Karn, Upendra Mahato, Upendra Yadav, Vijay Jha, Vijay Karna, Vijay Pratap Singh, Vijay Singh, Vijay Yadav, Vikas Pathak, Yogi Raut
"You indicated that you have converted to Christianity."

Tilakji. When did I ever say I converted to Christianity?

Regards,
Paramendra.

--
www.paramendra.xyz
https://www.amazon.com/author/paramendra

Paramendra Kumar Bhagat

Mar 16, 2023, 1:42:53 PM3/16/23
[...]
Tilakji.

You rightly pointed out that I am the author of this book:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M34ZQXV. I am the author of several
books. https://www.amazon.com/author/paramendra I just published one
today: Priyanka: The Cyber Meltdown
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BYMYBT8F It is a novel.

You have obviously not read the book. You have not even read the
four-sentence intro to the book displayed on its Amazon page. "This is
the story of how I came to know I am Jesus come back, the one the
world has been waiting for 2,000 years. It is written, when Jesus
comes back all world will see him at once. That is a reference to the
Internet. I am Kumar, call me Kumar."

I was born into a Hindu family. I grew up Hindu. God is one. The God
of many universes is not the God of this or that country. I never
stopped being Hindu. No need. But in 2016 I came to learn I am Jesus
come back as promised. Lord Rama also promised 7,000 years ago that He
will be back. He was back 2,000 years later as Lord Krishna. Lord
Krishna says in the Geeta, "I will be back in every age to reestablish
Dharma." He is back. He is Lord Kalki. He is the answer to the
2,000-year-old Christian prayer, Thy kingdom come. Rama Rajya was only
in Ayodhya. Kalki Rajya will be on all earth. Holy Father: Vishnu,
Holy Son: Bramha, Holy Spirit: Shiva. Just like Lord Vishnu has been
on earth in human incarnations as Lord Rama, Lord Krishna, Lord Buddha
and today Lord Kalki, Bramha was Jesus 2,000 years ago, today it is
me.

I will be happy to publish our entire dialogue at my blog once it has
concluded.

Regards,
Paramendra.