Demo sites for all 3 Ohana apps are available now

Moncef Belyamani

Apr 20, 2014, 3:38:50 PM4/20/14
to dcresourc...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

It's now very easy for anyone, whether you have technical skills or not, to play around with all 3 apps. I've set up demo websites for all 3 apps here:

The Web-based search interface:

The Admin interface:

The API and the developer portal:

To get a feel for how the admin interface works, sign in with the following credentials:

Password: ohanatest

Feel free to make changes and then see how they get updated in real time on the search interface (http://ohana-web-search-demo.herokuapp.com).

If you want to see how the admin interface behaves for someone who doesn't have master admin rights, sign in with either one of these emails. The password is "ohanatest" for everyone.

Also, note that you can only add a new location when signed in as a regular user, not a master admin.

The only thing I'll ask you NOT to do at this time is delete locations, but you can click on the first button at the bottom of any "edit location" page to see the kind of warning it gives you before you do the real deletion.

Let me know if you have any questions, and please provide feedback on GitHub if you find any bugs or have feature suggestions. The three repos are here:

On a technical note, the migration to Postgres is now complete and all 3 apps have been updated. If you've forked the code on GitHub, please take the time to update all 3 apps and make a note of the changes you'll need to make to either the script that you used to import the data, or the output of that script, as outlined in this Wiki article:

Cheers,
Moncef

--
Moncef Belyamani