DC DHS: list of resource directories produced by government

1 view

Greg Bloom

Apr 30, 2014, 12:50:13 PM4/30/14
to dcresourc...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks - via Susie Cambria, here's a list of all the resource directories produced by different government agencies. See attached. Wow.

(Note that the government has committed to two things in the near term: getting all city gov services into the system and published in our format, and... getting all of these city gov-produced directories into the system and in our format.)

We will have some work to do on keeping track of all this, because there are a bunch of different such spreadsheets.

This is new (i think)
This is old, but may have info in there that didn't get moved forward.

Fortunately, we have someone coming on board who can get a handle on all this mess! Hello, Jenn Stowe! More from Jenn soon, y'all.

~greg