Updates on DC Open211 - recent hackathon, next conversations, etc

Greg Bloom

Nov 19, 2014, 10:12:05 AM11/19/14
to dcresourc...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks -

Yesterday, we posted some updates at Code for DC's blog about recent work on the DC Open211 project. Thanks to those who joined us at the recent Rebuilding Re-entry event!

Next up:
  • Code for DC meetups on 11/25 and 12/10
  • An Open Referral 'Orientation' and 'Assembly' video chat on 12/5 (this is a good opportunity to get introduced, and/or have substantive discussion, with others doing this work elsewhere)
  • Some kind of meetup (either a review/plan meeting, or just a working session - depending on interest) among BFC and other stakeholders at some point during the days of December 2-18, when I'll be in town.
Since that's so many dates, if you're interested in any of the above, just email me directly for now.

Last note, off-topic: big props to Andrew Lomax, Jessie Posilkin, Matt Leasure, and anyone else on this list who've moved the DC Housing Application forward. Check out the posts on Bread for the City's blog and Code for DC. It looks awesome, y'all!

~greg