Video chats re DC Open211 / Open Referral

Greg Bloom

Apr 1, 2015, 5:54:51 PM4/1/15
to dcresourc...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks -

There's an opportunity on Friday to learn about what's happening in the DC Open211 project, face-to-face wherever you happen to be.

On Friday morning, I'll host two video chats -- an 'Orientation' and Assembly. It will be on Google Hangout - if you aren't sure how to use it, reach out to me in advance and I can help make it work (or we can call you in by phone).

Orientation is at 11a EST - RSVP here. It's for newcomers to the Open Referral Initiative -- if you're feeling like you could use a from-scratch introduction to this whole initiative, please join us there.

Assembly is at 12p EST - RSVP here. This is our chance to get face-to-face to talk about whatever's coming up in the Initiative so far. If you're caught up with how things are going (if you're at least sorta acquainted with the concepts described on our web page, for example) then join to talk turkey :P

If you're curious but don't aren't sure about something, please reach out to me directly!

~greg