Community resource directories in DC: Friday afternoon at New America, other times this week

Greg Bloom

May 8, 2018, 4:57:39 PM5/8/18
to dcresourc...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks -

I'll be coming to in DC tomorrow, to facilitate a workshop on Friday at New America. Check it out / RSVP here: https://www.newamerica.org/public-interest-technology/events/connecting-dots-technology-bridge-clinic-community/ ~ more details in the email forwarded below.

This conversation will be about how we can make it easier for healthcare providers to connect people to social services (and easier for all parties to 'see' how resources are being allocated — and what needs aren't being met — in their communities) by developing interoperable information infrastructure.

It's been a while since these conversations moved forward in the District, but i would be glad to connect during or before this workshop if anyone is interested in reconnecting, catching up to speed, and charting a local course forward. Let me know if you or one of your partners in the community might want to chat!

~greg