Rules change

KC5GOI

Jan 21, 2007, 11:20:07 AM1/21/07
to DCARA_THunt
First off, welcome to everyone. It is a new year and we hope to get
the transmitter hunts back to a normal basis. A few changes are
pending. I want to let everyone know that I did make one rules change
effective 1.20.2007. Transmitter hunts will no longer be limited to
the city limits of Denton. The new limit is Denton County. Hunts
will stay on a simplex frequency and we are currently limited to 5
watts.

I hope everyone enjoys the transmitter hunts in 2007. Please pass
along the word to other hams. This is not limited to DCARA hams.
Everyone is invited to attend.

73

Guy