where is everybody?

1 view

Daar Kareth

Jan 7, 2008, 7:14:16 PM1/7/08
to DBPA
Hey everyone, I just recently got back ingame, and noticed that the
server is growing more and more scarce. And so is the PA, due to AWOL
checks, and the usual reasons for people to leave a guild.

I've been putting in alot of time lately, and have noticed the extreme
changes on Scylla since I've been away. At this time I have no idea
what the Tribune and his officers have planned, but would like to take
the initiative on a DBPA challenge.

I challenge you all to a duel, what ever your level, what ever your
profession, I want you to meet me on the field of battle!

There will be no medals, there will be so official sanction of
competition, but there will be GLORY!
Defeat me in single combat, or pairs of your choosing.

I'm calling you all out, honor is the prize here, pride is your
trophy.

Glory to the victors!

Matthew McMullen

Jan 7, 2008, 10:50:49 PM1/7/08
to DB...@googlegroups.com
Daar,

Thought that I made what myself, and my officers are up to in my
reports posted on the DB site, but I guess not so here is a brief over
view.

Braecen(Personal Advisor to the Tribune), and myself are working on a
fictional story, plot, and rank structure, for the DBPA. This is to
tie us much closer to the DB main body itself. This is waiting on
approval from higher right now, but I am on a LOA, and not sure when
this will be approved.

Raidoner (High Council member), and Tiberus(High Coucil member), they
are working on an ingame idea. I can release any full details as of
yet, as it is a secret project but it involves Rebels.

Myself, I have released several competitions for this month. So go
check out the competitions page and look around. Also I have a
personal project between myself and JH Ekeia as part of her trials,
this was set up with myself and members of her Clan.

Shikyo (High Council member) has been working with me to create the
official DBPA Logo. That is complete, and I will post the final
version once I am off my LOA. He is also in charge of all artistic
work that takes place outside of the game.

Being how I do not have all my paperwork here in front of me I can not
say exactly who, but we do have some members unable to play SWG at
this time. They will rejoin us soon. But in my reports I have already
asked members to recruit as much as they can.

And a final note to you duel statement, we do get medals. Duels in SWG
work just like JA/JO except you only gotta get 3 wins per match. you
report them just like other normal gaming nights.

Yeld

--
DJK Yeldarb Vohkou (Obelisk)/TRP-T:SWG/Acclivis Draco of Scholae
Palatinae [PA: INQ] [KSOE: AENV] [ACC: CL:1]

SC / DC / BN / Cr-1A-1S-3E-4T-1Q / CF-GF / SI / LS-BL / S:-13P
{SA: DMW - DMH}