AWOL Check

Aabsdu Dupar

Aug 17, 2006, 5:51:16 PM8/17/06
to db...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all!

For those of you that do not know me, I am Sith Battlemaster Aabsdu di Plagia Dupar al'Tor and I'm the DBPA Oracle. If you don't know what the oracle does, I'm about the equivelent of a ProConsul, just on a slightly smaller scale. Right now Raid, myself, and Acara are working hard to improve the guild in many ways. One of these if the website, as you all should know by now. As such, we'd like anyone with ideas to please email them to the three of us so that we can include them in the site. The site is going to be awesome, but needs a good bit of work right now. Soon, though, it'll get a lot better. There's also a few other plans Raid and I are working on, but those are secret right now

Now, the reason this email is being sent out. We're not going to work on anything until we have a clean roster, because it makes it so much easier to run a guild full of active members rather then one filled with people who do nothing. As such, the following AWOL check will run from today to August 26th. That gives you just over a week to respond. Those that don't will be removed from this list and the DBPA roster. Now, what you need to do is reply to ME only, only me and not the entire group. To do this, you can't just click respond, but you have to respond and then manually fill in my adress. Though you should be able to find it in the email, here it is for the rest of you guys: griev...@yahoo.com

Remember, you have just over one week to respond!

SBM Aabsdu Dupar al'Tor (Sith)/QUA/Exar Kun of Plagueis [GMRG: S1] [PA: ORCL] [ACC: CL:3]

Ch'arney Too'knil

Aug 17, 2006, 8:42:18 PM8/17/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
PICK ME I'M AWOL KICK ME OUT OF THE DANG GROUP SO I <b>DON'T GET THESE DAMN
MESSAGES</b>

>---------------------------------

>Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.

Spears Tarentae

Aug 18, 2006, 8:20:42 AM8/18/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
LOL thats pretty damn funny.

--
His most Gracious Lordship, Spears Tarentae
Former Consul of Tarentum

Aabsdu Dupar

Aug 18, 2006, 7:34:20 PM8/18/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
When you're replying to this email, one you need to reply to me alone. Two, please include your name in the DB so that I can either remove you from my AWOL list or make sure you stay there. Without a name, you stay on this list

Spears Tarentae <spearst...@gmail.com> wrote:

Do you Yahoo!?

Kromtal Stormfyld

Aug 19, 2006, 12:01:38 AM8/19/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
You can mark me as AWOL too. I quit the PA months ago because it was very poorly run and the game wasn't really engaging enough on it's own to keep me interested. My DB name is in my signature, scroll down.

~KS
--
Krath Priest Kromtal Stormfyld
GC/SC/StA/DC/Cr-2S-1E/CF/LSB/SI
Defending the Galaxy Since 1978!

Phantom

Aug 20, 2006, 9:48:24 AM8/20/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com, db...@googlegroups.com
I may be without a good connection, but I'm still around.

OT Phantom Mandalore (Obelisk)/TRP/Caliburnus of Scholae Palatinae
  [PA: GVNR] [ACC: CL:1]

Do you Yahoo!?

Phantom

Aug 20, 2006, 9:48:24 AM8/20/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com, db...@googlegroups.com

Ch'arney Too'knil

Aug 20, 2006, 1:52:18 PM8/20/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
My name is Ch'Arney Too'Knil! KICK ME NOW BECAUSE YOUR SWG ASPECT SUCKS!!!!!

> Do you Yahoo!?
>
>Next-gen email? Have it all with the
>all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
>

>--
>
>Krath Priest Kromtal Stormfyld
>
>GC/SC/StA/DC/Cr-2S-1E/CF/LSB/SI
>
>{SA: MVN - U:TL U:TS - U:TW - U:ATW - U:TE - G:L - G:CM - G:LA - G:LP -
>G:LF
>
>G:IRC - G:IRC2 - G:ICQ - G:MSN - G:AIM - G:HTML1 - G:HTML2 - G:PHP1 -
>G:ASP1
>
>G:SC - G:AIC - G:MED - K:CORE - K:GS - O:CORE - O:MRK - S:CORE - S:TAC
>- L:PRH
>
>L:FPH - G:SB - G:TS - G:AS}
>
>Praetor to the Headmaster
>
>Eclectic Pedagogue, General Studies: AIM, Lore Studies: Pre-Republic
>History
>
>The Cabal, House Gladius of Tarentum

>Defending the Galaxy Since 1978!

Aabsdu Dupar

Aug 20, 2006, 3:02:56 PM8/20/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
You'll be removed come August 26th when I submit the list, but there's no reason to be so hateful. Until then, if can just delete all emails you see coming from this group

Ch'arney Too'knil <philip.t...@hotmail.com> wrote:

My name is Ch'Arney Too'Knil! KICK ME NOW BECAUSE YOUR SWG ASPECT SUCKS!!!!!

>From: Kromtal Stormfyld
>To: DB...@googlegroups.com
>Subject: Re: AWOL Check
>Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:01:38 -0400
>

>You can mark me as AWOL too. I quit the PA months ago because it was
>very poorly run and the game wasn't really engaging enough on it's own
>to keep me interested. My DB name is in my signature, scroll down.
>

>~KS
>

>Aabsdu Dupar wrote:
>When you're replying to this email, one you need to reply
>to me alone. Two, please include your name in the DB so that I can
>either remove you from my AWOL list or make sure you stay there.
>Without a name, you stay on this list
>

> Spears Tarentae wrote:
> LOL
>thats pretty damn funny.
>

> On 8/17/06, Ch'arney Too'knil
>wrote:
>

>PICK ME I'M AWOL KICK ME OUT OF THE DANG GROUP SO I DON'T GET
>THESE DAMN
>
>MESSAGES

Vithril Isradia Kunar

Aug 20, 2006, 4:46:49 PM8/20/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
I'll play SWg agian when SOE hands it over to someone who knows how to
run an MMO, and when they bring my Creature handler Profession back.
Until then, I'll see some of you on WoW or CoV.

Simon Cooper

Aug 20, 2006, 4:48:17 PM8/20/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
This is my reply yo the AWOL check and a bit more, I
need some input from the Summit of the PA I need a
little SWG bio and a good screenie of your toon, the
better the pic the better it will look on the new
site.
The site is taking a tad longer than I expected but
work is progressing nicely but I need content so I can
fit it around a design, I have a template currently in
place and I am working on the animation.
So come on guys get me the toon profiles :)

My aim is to have the site finished and published this
week in its entirity and I am quite excited by the
results I have achieved so far, but no early peeks I
want to unveil it to you all when it goes live.

Zig

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com

Aabsdu Dupar

Aug 21, 2006, 8:10:44 PM8/21/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
Ok, Friday is the dealine for the AWOL check, so those of you that haven't replied have four more days to do so! After that you'll be removed from the Google Group and the roster. Here's a list of those who I haven't heard of, if you're in bold then I have heard from you and know to remove you...
Corran Force
Kaine Mandaala
Karimicus
Daniel Stephens
Xanos Sadow
Khan
Armagedon
Vithril Isradia Kunar
Sachairi "Zaknafein" Mandalore
Súrion
Korchek Kalriddian
Malisane De Ath
Kromtal Stormfyld
Ka-Lel
Raken
Ohika Ilob
Ovac Mahl
Bega
Magniser
Tsingtao
Joseem Maruuch
Gandolph
Slefe
Nirath Tu'urika
Draken
Steal Inferno
Jesan Sinderion
Ch'Arney
Belgerath
Ricto
Damion darkshard
Ruthkar Tuckbuckan
Meolis
Wolvie "the jackal"
Fenn 'Argus' Ashune
Dorn Ty'Rodius Ravr
Eldrad Sin
Zadious
Doku
Tiberius Wolf Mandalore
Shaithis Var'rek
Aerick Executus Harbinger

SBM Aabsdu di Plagia Dupar al'Tor (Sith)/QUA/Exar Kun of Plagueis [GMRG: S1] [PA: ORCL] [ACC: CL:3]

Xanos Sadow

Aug 22, 2006, 6:12:56 AM8/22/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com

I’m not AWOL :P

His Eminence

Dark Jedi Master Xanos Zorrixor, Shadow Hand

Deputy Grand Master of the Dark Brotherhood

http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.org/

Ok, Friday is the dealine for the AWOL check, so those of you that haven't replied have four more days to do so! After that you'll be removed from the Google Group and the roster. Here's a list of those who I haven't heard of, if you're in bold then I have heard from you and know to remove you...

Malisane

Aug 22, 2006, 6:34:58 AM8/22/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
I'm not AWOL either but as I haven't played the game since christmas I'm not really bothered one way or another.

SBM Aabsdu di Plagia Dupar al'Tor (Sith)/QUA/ Exar Kun of Plagueis [GMRG: S1] [PA: ORCL] [ACC: CL:3]

SW Malisane De Ath (Sith)/AED/Ludo Kressh of Naga Sadow

Aedile of House Ludo Kressh
Knight Adjutant of the Brotherhood
Knight First Class Envoy

Karim Sukkar

Aug 22, 2006, 9:02:38 AM8/22/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
You kidding goat's always awol.... :P

SBM K

Maximus R. Mandalore

Aug 22, 2006, 9:22:21 AM8/22/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
Aabsdu, I dont think our DGM would be AWOL..

Malisane, I know you havent played in a while I do not remove folks because of lack of activity in game because the game does require a monthly fee, if and when you decide to return to the game your spot will still be waiting for you.

Karimicus, dont pick on the Goat! :P
P.S. We have a statue of you in front of the city hall to honor you as Ragnos Stronghold's first mayor.

Raidoner-

Spears Tarentae

Zak Mandalore

Aug 22, 2006, 12:13:10 PM8/22/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
I'm still alive, alibet barely >:P
vehicle, please lower your head and watch your step. If you fail to do so, please lower your voice and watch your language."

Aabsdu Dupar

Aug 22, 2006, 4:19:46 PM8/22/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
DB name? Remember to include it in the email. I'm not doing it because I'm mean, but you should get in the habit of signing all DB realted emails with your name

Zak Mandalore <manda...@yahoo.com> wrote:
href="http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.org/dbjedi/viewunit.asp?ID=191">Exar Kun of Plagueis [GMRG: S1] [PA: ORCL] [ACC: CL:3]

Aabsdu Dupar

Aug 22, 2006, 4:22:15 PM8/22/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
One, I'll take Kari's email as him being active. Two, Raid is right. Three, two of you I've heard about because you've replied to other emails. Here's the thing, some of you may think this check is stupid, but if you don't reply to it then you'll be AWOL'd from the roster and the google group rather you're active in the DB or not. Thus, if you really want to stay in the guild then reply to the email with your DB name, it's really not that hard :)

"Maximus R. Mandalore" <raid...@gmail.com> wrote:
id=RTEContent>
SBM Aabsdu di Plagia Dupar al'Tor (Sith)/QUA/Exar Kun of Plagueis [GMRG: S1] [PA: ORCL] [ACC: CL:3]

Spears Tarentae

Smoke20

Aug 22, 2006, 6:14:22 PM8/22/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
BTW, my pc components will all be here on the 24th, so after a day or
two of work. I should be raring to go in SWG. Yes Im here, yes I can
be active(when the pc is here)

#4334 SBL Ma`ar-Tyrius Ga-Tir
House Oriens Obscurum Quaestor
Gaming Night Tribune

--
SBL Ma`ar-Tyrius Bruth`Kothae Ga-Tir
Quaestor to House Oriens Obscurum

Aabsdu Dupar

Aug 22, 2006, 7:52:31 PM8/22/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
I know you're active Spears, you were one of the few people I eliminated from the list being I actually released it. I'm more or less referring to those that were still one the list I sent out. Also, the list is now down to around 45 I believe, so keep replying if you want to stay in the guild!

#4334 SBL Ma`ar-Tyrius Ga-Tir

--
SBL Ma`ar-Tyrius Bruth`Kothae Ga-Tir
Quaestor to House Oriens Obscurum
Gaming Night Tribune
Apprentice to Shan-Long
Grand Masters Royal Guard
Main Harpooner of the V.S.D Ahab
"Fear is not a illusion, it is real and its name is Ma`ar, FEAR The Ma`ar"

color=#ffcc66>SBM Aabsdu di Plagia Dupar al'Tor (Sith)/QUA/Exar Kun of Plagueis [GMRG: S1] [PA: ORCL] [ACC: CL:3]

Corran Force

Aug 23, 2006, 10:56:40 AM8/23/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
I said I was here! :-P

Dark Jedi Master Corran Force

DJM Corran Force (Obelisk)/P:SCL-FM/Exar Kun of Plagueis [PA: SNTRY]
  DS / ED / RS / AK / SB / GC-S / SC-SoI / DC / (BN) / CF-BlF-RF / SoL-TC-TC-BE
  {SA: U:TL - U:TW - U:TE - G:L - G:LA - G:IRC - G:IRC2 - G:ICQ - G:MSN - G:AIM - G:HTML1 - G:PHP1 - O:CORE}

DJM Corran Force

bannercofo_new.jpg

Maximus R. Mandalore

Aug 25, 2006, 9:26:48 AM8/25/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
Aabsdu, make sure that Spears remains on the DBPA roster list, he gets a lifetime membership since he was one of our first PA leaders.

Aabsdu Dupar

Aug 25, 2006, 9:28:06 AM8/25/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, he's not on the list. There were a few members like Phantom, you, me, Spears, Dakari, and a few others that I automatically took off the list in the first place because I knew we were active. There are the ones that aren't, though
id=RTEContent>
SBM Aabsdu di Plagia Dupar al'Tor (Sith)/PCON/Plagueis [GMRG: S1] [PA: ORCL] [ACC: CL:3]

Maximus R. Mandalore

Aug 25, 2006, 9:34:10 AM8/25/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
In fact Aabsdu, If they are active in the DB they should not be removed unless they wish to be.
I will be removing any Rogue PA members, if they are not active in the DB I do not want them in our PA.....consider this a hand and glove job.

And for those of you Rogue in the DB and active in the PA please go back to your clan of choice and email me at least twice a month with ingame activity info so that I can report it to your clan leaders. Remember SWG activity is considered DB activity.

SBL M.R. Mandalore-
bannercofo_new.jpg