Ongoing DBPA Live Event

Aabsdu Dupar

May 20, 2006, 9:59:09 PM5/20/06
to db...@googlegroups.com
Ok, first I felt like testing this mailing list since we've only had one email sent on it. Second, many of you have forgotten, and so have I, thus the rest of the Seige of Dantoonie article has been cancelled. I'm very sorry for this lost, but that's just how it has to be. Concerning the Historian Archives, right now two articles have been posted, and I'm looking for ideas on the third. If you ever have any, feel free to email me and I'll see about including you in it.

Finally, I'd like to talk to you all about Live Events. From what I understand the event we had at the Warren was rather succesful, so I'd like to make you all a proposition. The DBPA shall hold a Live Event at the Warren on the same day each month (date will be determined later) and every two or three months awards will be given to those that show great activity and collect awesome loot. Every once in a while, we'll have a Special Event at another location, and awards will be handed out for this event as well. Thus, in other words awards will be given to Special Events that will be held four times a year, or quarterly. Then there will be an ongoing monthly event at the Warren that will awards medals every two months.

Suggestions, I'd really like everyone's feedback?

SW Aabsdu Dupar al'Tor (Sith)/AED/Exar Kun of Plagueis [GMRG: S1] [PA: SS] [ACC: CL:3]

David Rosenberg