Support for Aabsdu

1 view

Raid...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2006, 10:23:51 AM8/13/06
to DBPA
Guys Aabsdu was issued a Letter of Reprimand because he had used a
simple lay out web page that belonged to his clans web page, the
creator of this lay out Thorin requested that Aabsdu be punished for
using his creation with out permission. Keep in mind that Thorin is not
in Aabsdu's clan he just designed the page for the clan and also keep
in mind that Thorin was the only member that I personaly removed from
the PA for causing trouble.

Now in my opinion Korras was quick to jump the gun with Aabsdu because
Thorin is his fellow clans member and friend, in my opinion Korras has
abused his position and we as PA members need to stand by Aabsdu and
help him have this letter of reprimand removed.

Aabsdu never intended to use someone elses lay out, he figured that
since the PA is part of the DB their would not be any consiquence and I
will tell you all now that I am tired of other members treating us as
if we where not part of the DB!

This my friends is the last straw, we must choose wisely what we say in
an open email group and that is why I asked Aabsdu to show some
professionalism in his email because Korras and the CoJ will use your
words against you.

Let us email Fire Fox, Xanos and Jac with our opinions on this
ill-issued LoR.

SBL M.R. Mandalore-

Aabsdu Dupar

Aug 13, 2006, 10:58:25 AM8/13/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
Please, don't worry about it. It's only a temporary punishment, and the reasons were legitimate, though it was ill-fastened. Either way, Korras has said that it's only a month-long thing, so for now just put it behind us and let's focus on the new site

Raid...@gmail.com wrote:
size=2> [PA: ORCL] [ACC: CL:3]

Scy

Aug 15, 2006, 1:10:33 PM8/15/06
to DBPA
Sorry if its a little messed up (this message) because ive never used
Google groups before.

I stand by you Aabsdu. Its pure bull how the site treats us, even for
liking SWG people dislike us. I thought there was some rule that said
whatever you post on the DJB that it would be subject to being used by
anyone? Maybe it was just my head, but I seriously dont think its
necessary to Reprimand a DJB member for taking a layout and using it.
This goes to show alot of people dont acknow;edge the word
"Brotherhood" in the DJB. Its happened so many times, theres been
fights and similiar stuff, and of course a simple layout being taken is
basically something really bad. I have a feeling this "Thorin" hasn't
really thought about brotherhood too much. A real "brother" wouldnt
care too much.

Scyrone

Phantom

Aug 15, 2006, 2:33:46 PM8/15/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
Ok, what exactly is going on here?  From my understanding, basically from what I've seen on irc, Aabs supposedly had permission to use the layout.

Could some one send me the info on what's been taking place?  I want to be sure of exactly what's been going on.
color=#c00000>OT Phantom Mandalore (Obelisk)/TRP/Caliburnus of Scholae Palatinae
  [PA: GVNR] [ACC: CL:1]

Do you Yahoo!?

Dan Volkman

Aug 15, 2006, 4:43:02 PM8/15/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, i didnt get the email and as I said I havnt used Google Groups before
so I apologise, but read the email on the Google Groups site.

>From: Phantom <ge_phan...@yahoo.com>
>To: DB...@googlegroups.com
>Subject: Re: Support for Aabsdu
>Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:33:46 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Ok, what exactly is going on here? From my understanding, basically from
>what I've seen on irc, Aabs supposedly had permission to use the layout.
>
> Could some one send me the info on what's been taking place? I want to
>be sure of exactly what's been going on.
>

>Scy <darth_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>Sorry if its a little messed up (this message) because ive never used
>Google groups before.
>
>I stand by you Aabsdu. Its pure bull how the site treats us, even for
>liking SWG people dislike us. I thought there was some rule that said
>whatever you post on the DJB that it would be subject to being used by
>anyone? Maybe it was just my head, but I seriously dont think its
>necessary to Reprimand a DJB member for taking a layout and using it.
>This goes to show alot of people dont acknow;edge the word
>"Brotherhood" in the DJB. Its happened so many times, theres been
>fights and similiar stuff, and of course a simple layout being taken is
>basically something really bad. I have a feeling this "Thorin" hasn't
>really thought about brotherhood too much. A real "brother" wouldnt
>care too much.
>
>Scyrone
>

> OT Phantom Mandalore
>(Obelisk)/TRP/Caliburnus of Scholae Palatinae
> [PA: GVNR] [ACC: CL:1]

DornTR

Aug 15, 2006, 5:25:57 PM8/15/06
to DBPA
I just checked my email after it being a month and find out that after
i said i was going loa i went rogue and then i see stuff about
this...what is going on? might come back soon but might as well remove
me from this group due to the game slowing my cpu dramaticlly(i removed
the game and got 5+ GB of space).

Dorn Ty'Rodius Ravr

Aabsdu Dupar

Aug 15, 2006, 8:26:22 PM8/15/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
Please, drop the matter. The problem has been solved, and a solution was worked out that all the participating parties agreed upon. Thanks for your support, but the matter has been resolved

DornTR <dorn...@gmail.com> wrote:
color=#ff3333 size=2> [ACC: CL:3]

Dan Volkman

Aug 15, 2006, 9:40:52 PM8/15/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
Ok, sorry about bringing it back up. Good to see its resolved.