AWOL Check Over!

Aabsdu Dupar

Aug 25, 2006, 7:56:36 AM8/25/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
Finally! The AWOL Check is over, and the following people will be removed from the mailing list and roster momentarily. If there's a problem and you see you're name here while it shouldn't be, simply email Raid and myself and we'll add you back. Thanks to those members that are staying active, we've got some cool things in store for you guys :)
Kaine Mandaala
Daniel Stephens
Khan
Armagedon
Vithril Isradia Kunar
Sachairi "Zaknafein" Mandalore
Súrion
Korchek Kalriddian
Malisane De Ath
Kromtal Stormfyld
Ka-Lel
Raken
Ohika Ilob
Ovac Mahl
Bega
Magniser
Tsingtao
Joseem Maruuch
Gandolph
Slefe
Nirath Tu'urika
Draken
Steal Inferno
Jesan Sinderion
Ch'Arney
Belgerath
Ricto
Damion darkshard
Ruthkar Tuckbuckan
Meolis
Wolvie "the jackal"
Fenn 'Argus' Ashune
Dorn Ty'Rodius Ravr
Eldrad Sin
Zadious
Doku
Tiberius Wolf Mandalore
Shaithis Var'rek
Aerick Executus Harbinger

SBM Aabsdu di Plagia Dupar al'Tor (Sith)/PCON/Plagueis [GMRG: S1] [PA: ORCL] [ACC: CL:3]

Do you Yahoo!?

Aabsdu Dupar

Aug 25, 2006, 8:13:38 AM8/25/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com
Raid, please remove these thirty-nine people from the DBPA Guild Roster. After you've done that I'll go through and make sure that everyone still on the roster is also on the mailing list. Thanks,

Aabsdu Dupar <griev...@yahoo.com> wrote:
href="http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.org/dbjedi/viewunit.asp?ID=190">Plagueis [GMRG: S1] [PA: ORCL] [ACC: CL:3]