DBPA Website Up!!!

Aabsdu

Aug 6, 2006, 8:31:04 PM8/6/06
to DBPA
I'm not sure who exactly is subscribed to this list, but if you are
then you're getting important news first!

I'm very happy to say that the new DBPA website is now running
correctly. I am currently working on fixing a few problems here and
there, but for the most part it's running just as it should. The three
people in the summit box have login access and should have received an
email from me already.

Now, what we need to do now is figure out what sort of pages we want in
the Holocron box. As such, please post in the topic on the DBPA MBs
under General Discussion so that we can try our best to include your
ideas!

Thanks, and Raid and I have some good ideas for the future of the DBPA,
so just stick around a little while longer and you'll find out!

Aabs