Khan IGN: Imperius

David Rosenberg

Jun 29, 2006, 9:33:42 PM6/29/06
to dbpa
Guys I have emailed Jac a recommendation for Khan's promotion to Dark Jedi Master. Khan was our fomer Master at Arms(MAA) and served us for over a year. If any of you DBPA members would like to help support Khan with his promotion to DJM please email Xanos our DGM and Jac our GM with your support with this matter. Please foward me any support letters so I can keep it in my records of support. -SBM Maximus Raidoner Mandalore

Kromtal Stormfyld

Jun 29, 2006, 11:56:26 PM6/29/06
to DB...@googlegroups.com, Jac Cotelin, Dark Brotherhood Deputy Grand Master
Jac and Xanos,

    I would like to throw my support behind this effort to afford this great honor and recognition to Dark Side Adept Khan. During my time in the DBPA he was always there to help and guide new members and lower leveled members in the finer aspects of the game. I spent many long nights battling across the galaxy with Khan, he was always willing to not only help me, but to extend his hand in friendship to me as well.

    I'm not very good at making fancy speeches or any of that jazz, but I can tell you that Khan has always worked hard for the Brotherhood, both the main aspect of the club as well as the SWG facet of the club. He's always been there to boost the spirits of people with his banter and motivate those same people to give it just one more shot. If anyone is deserving of recognition, I believe it is DA Khan.

~KS

--
Dark Jedi Knight Kromtal Stormfyld
SC/StA/DC/Cr-2S-1E/CF/LSS/SI