A message from the JST

Erik

Apr 19, 2007, 10:23:07 PM4/19/07
to DB...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to comment on something Raidoner sent out earlier.  In his message he said that he wants all complaints and comments brought to him and not to me (the JST).  I just wanted to send an email to the group ensuring you that the CoJ is here to serve ALL members, and if anyone ever has something they want to discuss with me - don't hesitate.  I'm not the big bad wolf - in most cases I deal with I'm able to mediate the dispute before it goes any further.

Just remember the Chamber of Justice is here to serve the members, and I personally am always available to everyone.

Thank you,
Justicar Kir Taldrya Katarn