Fwd: a tool to reverse-engineer a schema

David Nicol

Apr 27, 2010, 11:16:13 AM4/27/10
to dbd...@googlegroups.com
Mock collects all the SQL, and the values of bound parameters, so The
Tool just needs to collect all the field names for SQLite, since
SQLite doesn't care about typing, and raise a small amount of fuss
when there's an asterisk or an insert with implied field names, and
produce some appropriate CREATE TABLE statements.