Result Set Compare Dialogue doesn't open

MR

Jun 23, 2021, 7:01:42 AM6/23/21
to DB Solo
Dear DB-Solo Team,

I'm using DB Solor 5.3 on Windows 10 (19042). I've already successfully used the Result Set Compare dialogue earlier. But suddenly, the dialogue doesn't appear anymore, neither when clicking the button nor using the shortcut.
 Logfile on Level "Info" doesn't show any (new) error.

Additionally, the open file dialogue opens quite quick for the first file. Is already a file opened, the open dialogue takes aprox. 5 seconds just to open.

Kindest regards
Marcus

DB Solo Admin

Jun 23, 2021, 5:57:25 PM6/23/21
to DB Solo
Shut down DB Solo, then rename the .dbsolo5 folder in your home directory to something else. If if works after that, then probably one of the xml files is corrupted somehow.

Marko

MR

Jun 29, 2021, 7:06:46 AM6/29/21
to DB Solo
Dear Marko,

thanks for the tip. After I've renamed the mentioned folder, started DB Solo again and imported the server settings, I was able to open the Restult Set Compare Dialogue again.

As the dialogue position seems to be saved on the config files, there was may be an off-screen-value saved or used, so that the dialogue was actually there, but not within the visible screen area.

Kind gegards
Marcus

MR

Jul 19, 2021, 9:24:13 AM7/19/21
to DB Solo
Dear Marko,

even if the Tip worked, DB Solo stops to show the dialogue after a few starts. Only deleting the config helps, but that's not feasbile for the daily work and prevents me from bying DB Solo :(

Kindest regards
Marcus

DB Solo Admin

Jul 21, 2021, 8:02:48 PM7/21/21
to DB Solo
Are you saving the results sets between restarts using the Save button?

thanks
marko