Can not edit the trigger definition itself (PostgreSQL)

Zafer AKTAN

Dec 13, 2021, 8:50:54 AM12/13/21
to DB Solo
Marko,

For PostgreSQL

I can edit the trigger related function - no problem - either by right click on the function name or the = sign on the top of the trigger.

However, I cannot edit the trigger itself.

For example, if I have a after update trigger displayed, I cannot edit the trigger definition, such as ...after update X ...
I can not change / edit it as ...after update X, Y ...

It simply does not allow you to edit the trigger definition (not the related function).

There is an edit icon (like a pen) but that does not work for what I am describing above. It seems only working to change the name of the trigger definition to something else, not the trigger definition.

I had to go ahead edit the definition in the related SQL file and reload the schema - which is not acceptable.  I should be able to edit / change the trigger definition in the dbsolo, like we can edit/change the related trigger function.

Hope this will be fixed.

Thank you
Zafer

DB Solo Admin

Dec 14, 2021, 8:55:30 PM12/14/21
to DB Solo
You are correct, it is currently not possible. For now the only thing you can do is to edit the trigger in the Query Editor.

Marko