Fwd: [stateifc] Input needed: Online learning and intellectual freedom

Steve Marquardt

May 23, 2011, 4:20:22 PM5/23/11
to cuba451letters
Here's an opportunity to keep the independent library issue alive within ALA's intellectual freedom circles.

Steve Marquardt, Ph.D.
South Dakota State University Dean of Libraries Emeritus
Amnesty International Legislative Coordinator for Minnesota
9383 123rd Avenue SE
Lake Lillian, Minnesota 56253-4700
(320) 664-4231
http://groups.google.com/group/Cuba451Letters