Silverlight

fark

Jun 2, 2010, 7:51:43 AM6/2/10
to CslaGenerator
Is it possible to generate CSLA for Siverlight using CSLA Gen? Are
there templates available? How much different is the generated code?
I am just looking into getting into silverlight so I don't know a lot
about CSLA for silverlight yet.

Bill

Jun 2, 2010, 8:06:06 AM6/2/10
to CslaGenerator
Great question. I'm curious to see how this gets answered.

Roberto Lapolli

Jun 2, 2010, 9:41:24 AM6/2/10
to cslage...@googlegroups.com
Me too.

--
Roberto Lapolli

Andrés Villanueva

Jun 2, 2010, 10:47:52 AM6/2/10
to cslage...@googlegroups.com
I haven't done any silverlight specific changes to the templates since I haven't invested any time in silverlight myself. For the most part, I *think* they should work for 3.x and if there are issues, they should be minimal, or could be fixed in the templates with little effort.
I'd love to get some feedback on this subject, so if you do try it, let me know.

Cheers

--
Andrés