Auto generating rules

fark

Jan 21, 2010, 10:13:45 PM1/21/10
to CslaGenerator
Is it possible to have CSLA Gen automatically set up basic rules that
follow the database so that I only have to set up my rules that aren't
already outlined in the database? It would speed things up a lot if I
only had to modify the rules that are modeled after the database and
add my own rules. If this isn't possible maybe it could be in a
future release.

fark

pandelis

Jan 23, 2010, 1:30:06 AM1/23/10
to CslaGenerator
you should be able to find plugins for the generator created by adres
that do what u ask for i believe. The only problem is that i found
some bugs in the rules that u should probably fix yourself, like the
lenth of the fields (i dont remember where the bug was to be honest).
U can also use the plugin code to make your own rules. Search in this
forum for plugins

fark

Feb 19, 2010, 9:22:27 PM2/19/10
to CslaGenerator
I found this thread that explains how to install the plug that can
create the default rules:
http://groups.google.com/group/cslagenerator/browse_thread/thread/82275cc748009446/a047ab980b5170e1?lnk=gst&q=default+rules#a047ab980b5170e1

fark

Feb 20, 2010, 11:37:42 AM2/20/10
to CslaGenerator
I took the instructions at (
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://groups.google.com/group/cslagenerator/browse_thread/thread/82275cc748009446/a047ab980b5170e1%3Flnk%3Dgst%26q%3Ddefault%2Brules%23a047ab980b5170e1&usg=AFQjCNGRMd4jrhlpli7YCCNgWwihZY8Qvw
) and made them more detailed and added some screenshots.

I have this posted on my blog at:
http://farkmischer.blogspot.com/2010/02/installing-plugin-to-generate-default.html