CSLAGen CSharp Templates for CSLA.Net 3.5 and greater

Leo

Nov 4, 2010, 1:36:01 PM11/4/10
to CslaGenerator
Hi,

Does anyone have managed to convert the templates to CSLA.Net 3.5,
3.6, 3.8?
I am working on this conversion based on the changes already done for
VB.

Any help is much appreciated. If anyone has experience with this kind
of templates and is willing to help, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Leo

Tiago Freitas Leal

Nov 8, 2010, 6:16:15 PM11/8/10
to CslaGenerator
Hi Leo,

CslaGenFork (http://cslagenfork.codeplex.com/) has C# templates for
CSLA.NET 4.0 but no C# 3.5 templates. These templates only run in
CslaGenFork.

Tiago Freitas Leal

Nov 13, 2010, 1:09:03 PM11/13/10
to CslaGenerator
Hi again Leonardo,

Why don't you give a try to CslaGenFork for CSLA4 target and try to
build it on CSLA.NET 3.5?
You get all the PropertyInfo stuff that is the same.

Regards
Tiago
> > Leo- Hide quoted text -

Bill Larman

Nov 22, 2010, 6:52:04 AM11/22/10
to cslage...@googlegroups.com
Tiago,

I wasn't sure how to send a file via codeplex, so I am sending directly to
you.

Attached is a backup of the MSSQL 2005 TestApp database and also the
TestApp.xml.

The stored proc generation works with the CTP1 - 3150 release.

Regards,

Bill

4460Error.zip

Bill Larman

Nov 22, 2010, 6:58:09 AM11/22/10
to cslage...@googlegroups.com
Everyone - Please ignore the previous email with the attachment as I should
have sent it to Tiago only.

Apologies for the mistake.

Bill