What camera do you use + keeping squirrels away

Elle*Eye Design

Sep 9, 2021, 11:17:11 AM9/9/21
to crowb...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

I bought a crow box kit from “StickBass” on Etsy. It’s everything but the box. Gonna work with a neighbor to build this version!

I am working to figure out where to put my box, as we do have a huge squirrel population.

I also want to set up a camera and would like to know what kind of camera setup you all use.

I saw Josh wrote a while back that an old iPhone works but what is the software? Setup?

Michael Kapp

Jan 6, 2023, 4:14:12 AM1/6/23
to Crow Box Kit
Ellie*Eye,
Curios if you had any updates on this? Especially since you have a different design.

I am still trying to figure out a dedicated camera setup. It will probably involve Wyze Cam V3 (Cheap and Awesome).
I set mine up on a pole mount. I don't have a squirrel baffle yet, but I have plans ready when needed.
Either buying one off amazon or making one from scrap duct pipe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T22tFljrTU    (How to Make a Predator Baffle with a Can & a Duct Pipe 2019)

Thanks,
MK