Fluted Polypropylene Sheets / Corrugated Plastic

Michael Kapp

Aug 11, 2022, 4:53:56 PM8/11/22
to Crow Box Kit
All,
Has anybody tried replacing acrylic with corrugated plastic instead
This probably involves changing intersecting dimensions, because the thickness has to change.
It does seem like it is possible to CNC cut or Laser Cut it out:

I have been trying to think of alternatives to cheapen the overall cost of this project.

I am also looking in a 3D printed option too, but I am making slow progress there.
Thanks,
MK

Josh Klein

Aug 12, 2022, 5:42:53 AM8/12/22
to CrowB...@googlegroups.com
We haven’t tried, but would be curious if you have any luck. Waterproofing and stability are probably the big questions here. Keep us posted!

- J