Power Supply - would a 5 volt 3 amp work?

Marko

Apr 5, 2022, 5:37:15 PM4/5/22
to Crow Box Kit
Hello all,

I am new to this project and looking forward to make it happen. I finally baught all materials and am a little pozzled regarding the power supply.

With my Arduino I got a power supply delivered - 5 volt 3 amp. Would that work?

If not, why?

--
Best regards and thanks for your help!
Marko

Hamza Qureshi

Apr 19, 2022, 4:06:58 AM4/19/22
to Crow Box Kit
I think a 5V3A power supply would work, if not better! Hopefully, someone with more knowledge in this field can provide input but I think it should be fine.

Have you tested it? What were the results?

Marko

Apr 19, 2022, 2:35:17 PM4/19/22
to Crow Box Kit
Hi,
Did not test it yet.
Wasn't able to move the project forward. Damn pandemic.

But I will keep you informed.

Marko

May 1, 2022, 2:48:34 PM5/1/22
to Crow Box Kit