Alternative to opening/closing the side panel

Bryan White

Apr 19, 2022, 10:01:25 PM4/19/22
to Crow Box Kit
Instead of using screws, I used a pair of stacked neodymium magnets fixed in place with some pretty hardcore cement.

IMG-3459.jpg

Josh Klein

Apr 20, 2022, 8:14:09 AM4/20/22
to CrowB...@googlegroups.com
Clever fix! A lot of these engineering decisions were made for "worst case scenarios" - such as aggressive squirrels, for example. Really great to see mods that improve ease of use.

Thanks, Bryan!
- J