new power supply to solve the servo motor issues?

Leigh Anne

Nov 28, 2021, 5:17:37 PM11/28/21
to Crow Box Kit
Hamza, did you end up ordering a new power supply?  If so, which one?

Thanks,
Leigh Anne

Hamza Qureshi

Nov 30, 2021, 7:28:29 AM11/30/21
to Crow Box Kit
Hi Leigh,

Not yet but I will be doing so soon. As I am currently working on building a website etc for the Crowbox, it has been sitting on my table while I tinker with things so I did not need to find another power supply brick. Once I set it up outside, I will start experimenting with more powerful power supplies or two separate power supplies and will let you know. I am planning on buying this one: https://www.botnroll.com/en/power-supply-ac-dc-5v/3370-power-adapter-100-240vac-to-5vdc-3a-ce-ul-rohs-kc.html

This is the power supply brick that was suggested to me by the Engineers at the shop. Hope this helps, I will let you know how I get along!