UK Laser Cutting Services for CrowBox

Annette Sharp

May 19, 2022, 3:55:56 AM5/19/22
to Crow Box Kit
Hi,

Apologies  and please delete if this is not allowed, but I run a laser cutting business in the United Kingdom, and I've recently completed a custom order for cutting the parts for a CrowBox, so I thought I'd mention in this group that I now have experience and awareness of the project, and I'm happy to provide quotes for anyone in the United Kingdom who is looking to get the parts for a CrowBox cut.

In my photo, I've used a matt finish acrylic for the light and dark colours, but I'm happy to discuss alternative colours with you.  I also used 0.5mm polypropylene which is identical to styrene.

I'm not offering to actually build a CrowBox, as that's beyond my skillset! But I can provide a fast and accurate laser cutting service for all acrylic and styrene components.

If anyone is interested, please send me a private message via this group.

Many thanks!

crowbox.jpg

edpsych42

May 20, 2022, 1:21:49 AM5/20/22
to Crow Box Kit
Hello All,
Just to say, I’m the customer for these components and they’re really spot on🙂
I did the first bit of gluing yesterday and am looking forward to getting stuck in to the project. Thanks to everyone for all the help and advice in this forum, it’s already been very useful.
Ed