Ponoko Group order?

Michael Kapp

May 25, 2022, 11:52:11 PM5/25/22
to Crow Box Kit
My buddy and I have been interested in making a crowbox for a few years now, but we are trying to actually commit this time around.

I created an order for 2 crowboxes and it is $230 (-$56.96 discount).
1 crowbox order is $145.

I am trying to see if there is interest in putting in a larger group order to lower the cost per crowbox?
(order of 5 crowboxes = $432;    $87 per crowbox)

I live in Southern NJ. If anyone is interested and in proximity, we can meet up to exchange.

Thinking this project would be easier/cheaper with a 3D printed and/or wood solution (CNC). Is there any progress in this area?

PonokoX2_20220525.png

Thanks,
MK