Setting up in europe

Soutrik Banerjee

Aug 18, 2021, 11:15:44 AM8/18/21
to Crow Box Kit

Hi all,

I am planning on making a crowbox in germany and am struggling with the food aspect. We don't have cheetos in germany and I am trying to find an alternative that is suitable specifically for corvids. I have found other brands and they seem to be fried, not oven baked - lorenz curly, gusto etc. I am worried that these are bad for them. Anyone in europe, please advise.

Best

Rik (Soutrik Banerjee)

Michele Cheavens

Sep 7, 2021, 5:13:52 PM9/7/21
to Crow Box Kit
Hi there ,

Did your set up your crow box and how is it?

Michele

zwetschgikrampus

Sep 8, 2021, 3:31:24 AM9/8/21
to CrowB...@googlegroups.com