Success! But also concern?

Drew Huffman

May 23, 2022, 9:37:20 PM5/23/22
to Crow Box Kit
What's up Crow people?!
I totally lucked in to this. I staked a box atop a greased pole yesterday and the crow community took notice immediately!
I'm super excited and happy about this, but this guy (named him "Humphrey Crowgart" or "Hump" for short (been listening to the Digital Underground a lot lately), chilled out right outside my patio window for around 2 hours.
Is it just flattering that he came up to my window and chilled like that for so long? Or is this a behavior to be alarmed about (injured/sick or something?).

He has friends, and they've discovered the box atop a greazed pole. But he's been [Hump] within my visual range around the property since yesterday
HumphreyCrowgart-less-near-but-interested.jpgHumphreyCrowgart-less-near.jpgHumphreyCrowgart-near.jpg2-Perched.PNG2-But-Cooler.PNG3-MF'er.PNG

Drew Huffman

May 23, 2022, 9:38:42 PM5/23/22
to Crow Box Kit
4-SON.PNG