Does this really work? And could anyone send me a full kit?

Abraham Barkhordar

Jan 19, 2023, 12:35:10 AM1/19/23
to Crow Box Kit
I have no experience with this kind of thing but I live near a flock of crows and was wondering if it may be possible to do?

I’d like to buy a working system from someone here if at all possible. Any price is good. Thanks

Michael Kapp

Apr 2, 2023, 9:41:15 PM4/2/23
to Crow Box Kit
abraham.b...,
I'll be honest. I have been trying to attract crows by my crowbox since around Christmas of 22 with no real progress yet.  I recently taken in my crowbox to make some modifications (clean, mount dedicated camera, design other 3D printed accessories, etc)
I am going to go back out and try again soon. Fighting the squirrels has been a problem, but I am putting out a squirrel baffle that I think will address this problem and allow me to make more progress with the crows.
I have read articles that doubt that this project really works, but I believe I have seen many more examples of this project working (at least in the early stages).

Since I recently built this project, I would say the cost for a full kit would be between $300 - $500 depending on the quality of parts and accessories you decided to go with.
(I don't have a kit I am ready to sell yet. If you are really interested, reach out and I'll see if I can come up with something cause I do have extra supplies left over)

Thanks,
MK